What is SHIELD for the Workplace?
Shield is a track and trace solution developed specially to help businesses better manage COVID19 risks. It uses Bluetooth wristbands linked to a desktop control system to allow employers to immediately detect and isolate anyone in the workplace who has been in contact with an infected person.
Shield for the Workplace:
- Includes all employees and contractors on any sort of premises;
- Allows real time contact tracing of the entire workplace community for immediate action;
- Algorithm designed by medical experts to comply with latest Public Health England/WHO guidance on social distancing and contagion prevention;
- Minimal administration time required;
- All training/support provided;
- Uses Bluetooth devices with long-battery life that operate in all environments;
- Simple to manage;
- If contagion occurs employers can take immediate action on a risk-based approach to minimise the spread of the infection. Data can be shared with public health responses teams to evidence control and shared with employees to mitigate concerns about continuing to work.
Find out how Shield helps workplaces manage their COVID 19 response.
Find out how Shield helps workplaces recover quickly once a staff member has been diagnosed with COVID 19.
Get in touch now for further details about implementing Shield at your workplace.