- Employee reports symptoms or positive test results.
- SHIELD App reports anonymous wristband ID.
- Employee receives instructions on what to do next.
- A list of the exposed wristband IDs are available to for employer/other employees.
- This list is downloaded periodically by all SHIELD Apps.
- When an employer/employee becomes aware of an expose, the SHIELD app cross checks the internal history of traces to find a match.
- If a match is found (ie. condition for contamination) the user is alerted to take the appropriate steps for isolation & testing.
Get in touch now for further details about implementing Shield at your workplace.